- Explain the rational for using Laughter Wellness as form of complementary (lifestyle) medicine and psychosocial intervention.
- Describe the key paradigm shifts in the Laughter Wellness rationale and method.
- Discuss the main health benefits of laughter.
- Discuss the contraindications of laughter and what to do with people at risk.
- Discuss strategies to use the Laughter Wellness techniques and principles in your own life and work.
- How to strengthen one’s self-confidence and self-image.
- Reliable and sustainable ways to get a healthy D.O.S.E. of happiness (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins) daily.
- Outline the process for quantifying the efficacy of Laughter Wellness.
- Successfully start and run a community laughter club.
- Explain and demonstrate:
- What Laughter Yoga is and how it works.
- How to lead Laughter Wellness interventions with the general public.
- How to capture people’s interest and wow them within the first couple of minutes of any program you offer.
- How to transform a group of strangers into a unified team within seconds.
- The five key reminders of Laughter Wellness.
- The muscular difference between a fake and a true smile.
- How to facilitate powerful laughter meditations.
- Five essential grounding techniques + Pranayama exercises.
- How to structure and run an effective debrief.
- Four essential ideas to have participants interact more.
- Over 60 exercises, activities and special techniques.
- How to handle difficult people.
- Four effective techniques to wrap up any Laughter Wellness intervention and how to get a standing ovation every time.
- How to address 10 common challenges faced during Laughter Wellness interventions.
- And more…
You will practice everything you learn, both in group and with a partner.
How it works
|What you get||
Online training "Laughter for self-help" ($97 value. 1 year membership. Over 34 hours of learning material…)
Start your training as soon as you signup! There is a lot to learn, and the more you understand before you come to the in-person training, the more we’ll be able to do together.
Six monthly 20-minute webinar to review and answer current questions.
This is to make sure you fully assimilated what you learned at the in-person training and none of your questions remain unanswered.