Become A Laughter Teacher!
The Laughter Wellness Level 1 training offers a solid foundation in the world of therapeutic laughter. You will experience and learn a refreshing and innovative practice that provides a whole new approach to stress management as well as physical, mental, emotional and especially social well-being through laughter. These are two days filled with laughter where you will not only learn more about how to facilitate Laughter Wellness interventions, but you’ll have lots of time and support to practice your own laughter skills in your unique way. All participants will receive a Certified Laughter Wellness Teacher, Level 1 diploma.
What you get
- 2 days of training. (12-14 contact hours depending on the training locations.)
- Comprehensive training manual.
- Certified Laughter Wellness Teacher, Level 1 diploma. This diploma allows you to facilitate group laughter interventions, but not to train others.
- Before: Online training “Laughter for self-help” ($97 value. 1 year membership. Over 34 hours of learning material.) Start your training as soon as you signup! There is a lot to learn, and the more you understand before you come to the in-person training, the more we’ll be able to do together.
- After: Six monthly 20-minute webinar to review and answer current questions. This is to make sure you fully assimilated what you learned at the in-person training and none of your questions remain unanswered.
Day 1: Understanding the basics. Who, what, why, how.
Day 2: Beyond the basics: Where, how.
You will practice everything you learn, both in group and with a partner.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
|Theoretical Knowledge||Practical Skills|